Friday, July 23, 2010

Hello, internet world!

Welcome to one of those blog things! You've probably read like at least ten or fifteen of them before, this being the digital age and the internet being an outlet for boredom and all that. I hope you'll like this one, though. Maybe even more than some of the other ones. Not that I really know where it's going to go, other than it's probably going to be about sporadic life events through the eyes of a couple awkward college chicks. But that can be fun to learn about, in my opinion.

I'm also going to probably get all deep at times, since that's what I do. But this is going to be kind of an experiment to see if I can be deep AND funny. Or at least somewhat amusing. I've never really tried both at once. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Excellent. Well, I just wanted to say hi. And welcome to this currently blank space of web that I'm pretty excited to fill with useless rambling for the inhabitants of the internet.

Love,
Megan

No comments: